Thursday, October 30, 2008

A New Look

How do you like the new widget I've added to the blog? I discovered this new widget through a website called "Shelfari" (http://www.shelfari.com/). I am taking an on-line course and someone shared this with me during on-line discussions. I think it's kind of neat. You create a virtual bookshelf to show everyone what books you've read, what you are currently reading and which ones you are in love with!! If you run the cursor over top of the books showing on my "bookshelf" you will get some more information about them. You can also use the buttons at the bottom of the shelf to scroll through all the books I've included. I'll try to only include books that I know we have in the WCSS Library. Then if you see something you like, you can check it out!!

Our Make a Match contest is now over. Congratulations to Kim and Jenn who worked together and got 9 out 10 correct answers. The girls received a $10 gift card for Chapters.

Keep watching the shelves for a new display of "Teacher Faves" in the coming weeks.

Happy Reading :)

No comments: